Things to do in an elevator
- When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
- Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile and go back for more.
- Ask if you can push the button for other people and then push the wrong ones.
- Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
- Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Don. How's your day been?"
- Move your desk into the elevator and whenever someone gets on ask if they have an appointment.
- Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
- Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while and then announce, "I have new socks on."
- Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask,"Got enough air in there?"